GE Logiq e Vet Ultrasound Equipment
GE Logiq e Vet Ultrasound Equipment Description
The outstanding GE Logiq e Vet for bovine and equine imaging was designed specifically for larger farm animals. The refurbished GE Logiq e Vet for bovine and equine images is a high-end veterinary ultrasound machine that is most often used for cardiology and equine sports medicine. The system is slightly larger than an average laptop and weighs less than 10 lbs, combining portability and a comfortable, easy to use design.
Since the Logiq e Vet has a larger viewing area than other systems, it is especially helpful in reproduction tracking for bovine, equine, and swine. The Logiq e Vet portable veterinary ultrasound system has options for Speckle Reduction Imaging, CrossXBeam, a wide variety of transducers, DICOM, and CW Doppler for cardiac veterinary ultrasound imaging.
GE Logiq e Vet Ultrasound Equipment Features
- Coded Harmonic Imaging
- SRI Speckle Reduction imaging
- 15″ LCD
- Price includes 2 transducers
- Shared services imaging (optional)
- Microconvex high-frequency veterinary transducer
- CrossXBeam compound imaging
- Veterinary measurements and presets
GE Logiq e Vet Ultrasound Equipment Applications
- Bovine, equine, & swine reproductive imaging
- Sports medicine