Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for users under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under 13. If we become aware that a person submitting information is under 13, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible. By using the Website, you hereby represent that you are at least 13. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at the contact information listed below.
California residents under 16 years of age may have additional rights regarding the collection and sale of their personal information. Please see Your California Privacy Rights for more information.
What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences, and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offer
We collect this information directly from you when you provide it to us. The information that we collect on or through our Website may include information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website and records or copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
We may also collect information about you but individually does not identify you, such as information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details. This information may be collected automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include IP addresses and information collected through cookies, as described below.
What We Do with the Information We Gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. You may opt-out of receiving such emails by selecting the unsubscribe link provided in the email.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
Disclosure of Your Information
We do not sell your information to third parties. We may, however, disclose your information to third parties in the following ways:
- We may share your information with affiliates or subsidiaries, business partners, service providers, or other third parties we use to provide you with the Website and its contents and functions. We may use third party service providers that perform functions on our behalf, such as billing and payment processing.
- We may share your information with third parties who assist us with our marketing efforts. For example, we may share your device and usage details with a third party analytics provider to assist us in researching the effectiveness of our Website and understanding our users’ preferences.
- We may share your information to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request, or if the disclosure is otherwise required or permitted to do so by law.
- If we become involved in a transaction involving the sale of assets, such as a merger or acquisition, we may disclose and/or transfer your information as part of the transaction.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place reasonable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service. The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include cookies.
A cookie is a small file placed on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Links to Other Websites
Our Website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling Your Personal Information
You may opt-out of any future contacts from us at any time. You may request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us by contacting us at the contact information provided below.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information, including the right to request businesses to tell you how your personal information has been shared with third parties, if at all, for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us at the contact information listed below.
C/O Diagnostx LLC
5735 Benjamin Center Dr.
Tampa FL 33634C
5735 Benjamin Center Dr.
Tampa, FL 33634, USA