Chison Q5 Vet Ultrasound Equipment
Chison Q5 Vet Ultrasound Equipment Description
The Chison Q5 Vet ultrasound system is an affordable option for veterinary medicine settings. The advanced system includes color Doppler functionality and portable technology that can be easily transferred into other exam rooms.
The Q5 Vet is also incredibly versatile, with several application options available. The system was designed with several advanced imaging features, including color, PW, Power and Directional Power Doppler modes.
The Q5 has a high quality 15″ screen and a wide viewing angle, offering incredible clarity and flexibility in many different veterinary applications.
Chison Q5 Vet Ultrasound Equipment Features
- Convex, Linear, microconvex, endovaginal, phased array transducers
- 2-D, M-Mode, PW/Color/Power/Directional Power Doppler
- Tissue Harmonics
- High Resolution 15″ display with 160+ degree viewing angle
- 2 USB ports
- S-Video out
- VGA out
- Integrated Hard Drive
- Automatic Image Optimization
- 2 Active Probe ports
- Speckle Reduction imaging technology
- Customizable presets
Chison Q5 Vet Ultrasound Equipment Applications