ATL HDI 5000 Ultrasound Equipment
ATL HDI 5000 Ultrasound Equipment Description
It’s been over a decade since Philips Healthcare took over ATL ultrasound, but the company’s systems continue to live on and they offer incredible value while still providing a full list of features and quality imaging. The ATL HDI 5000 is a prime example of this, as it provides an HD digital broadband beamformer along with M-Mode and CW and PW Doppler at a price that won’t break the bank. Contact us right now and we’ll provide the current low price quote on a used ATL HDI 5000 ultrasound machine.
The ATL HDI 5000 is also designed so that your office can operate smoothly and efficiently with a range of features to help the operator, including SuperKeys and an easy to use graphical interface. If you want to save time and money on the purchase of a refurbished ATL HDI 5000 system, then contact us right now for more information about how to buy a used ATL HDI 5000 machine for less.
ATL HDI 5000 Ultrasound Equipment Features
- 512 Digital Processed Broadband Channels
- HD Digital Broadband Beamformer
- Weight: 480 lbs.
- CW/PW Doppler
- Quicksave User defined presets
- Cineloop with up to 800 frames
- Microfine Greyscale and Broadband Flow Color Imaging
- M-Mode and Color Flow
- Color Power Angio and Triplex Imaging
- Chroma Colorization Imaging
- User-friendly graphical interface
- SuperKey function
- Dimensions: Height 61 in.
- Width 28.1 in.
- Depth 38.3 in.
ATL HDI 5000 Ultrasound Equipment Applications
- Transcranial Doppler
- Stress Echo
- Small Parts
- Pediatric Cardiac