Acuson Sequoia Ultrasound Equipment
Acuson Sequoia Ultrasound Equipment Description
The Acuson Sequoia ultrasound system has proven to be one of the most reliable and cost-effective pieces of medical equipment available today. Although you can certainly spend more money and buy a newer echocardiography imaging system, it’s hard to beat the value and affordable price tag of a refurbished Acuson Sequoia ultrasound machine for sale at UltrasoundSupply.com. Just fill out the form below and we’ll promptly provide an Acuson Sequoia price quote.
Why should you buy a used Acuson Sequoia ultrasound system from UltrasoundSupply.com? In addition to the lowest prices on refurbished ultrasound equipment, we are an FDA-registered company that proudly provides a 100% satisfaction guarantee with everything we sell. We also have a dedicated team of ultrasound experts ready to answer any questions you have about shipping, financing or pricing. Contact us right now for the best price available on a used Acuson Sequoia ultrasound machine.
Acuson Sequoia Ultrasound Equipment Features
- Color Doppler, Color Angio & B-color
- Space time resolution control
- Spectral steered PW/CW Doppler w/ 1.9 MHz blind CW probe
- ECG/M-mode w/ 3 lead ECG cable
- NTHI Harmonics
- Three active & switchable MP probe parts
- Cine, TEQ, and Full DICOM
- AEGIS stress echo & DIMAQ digital case manager w/ optical drive & ethernet connector
- Cardiac calcs/reports software
- Color Doppler Energy (CDE)
- Pulsed Wave and Color Doppler
- Dimensions – 53 in. x 48 in. x 26 in.
- Weight – 402 pounds
Acuson Sequoia Ultrasound Equipment Applications
- Small Parts