Acuson Aspen Ultrasound Equipment
Acuson Aspen Ultrasound Equipment Description
Despite the fact that Acuson was acquired by Siemens many years ago, the company’s ultrasound systems are still widely used around the world, including the Acuson Aspen system. That’s a testament to the quality and reliability of refurbished Acuson ultrasound equipment, and UltrasoundSupply.com is the place to find it at the lowest price. We carry a complete inventory of used Acuson ultrasound machines, and we have the Acuson Aspen ultrasound machine for sale at the lowest price you will find.
With features like Color PW Doppler, Steerable CW Doppler and Native Tissue Harmonic Imaging, the Acuson Aspen can perform just like today’s brand new ultrasound systems but it is available for a much more affordable price tag. At UltrasoundSupply.com, we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee with everything we sell, and we can also help you save money on refurbished Acuson ultrasound probes and transducers. Fill out the quick contact form below for a no obligation Acuson Aspen ultrasound machine price quote.
Acuson Aspen Ultrasound Equipment Features
- NTHI (Native Tissue Harmonic Imaging)
- Dual Linear Connection Capabilities
- Color Doppler PW & Steerable CW Doppler
- Phased & linear array capable
- Color Doppler, Color Angio & B-color
- Spectral steered PW/CW Doppler w/ 2.0 MHz blind CW probe
- AEGIS stress echo & DIMAQ digital case manager w/ optical disk & ethernet connector
- Weight – 477 pounds
- Dimensions – 53.4 in. x 46 in. x 24.8 in.
Acuson Aspen Ultrasound Equipment Applications
- Small Parts